Saturday, March 8, 2014

Moving On

I've been giving myself pep talks about surviving winter. Mainly I've been telling myself it's time to quit taking it so hard and it's time to move on. I'd like to say I've risen above the occasion and have made the best of it. But, alas, I haven't. I'm taking it hard, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. We've made jokes about living in Alaskahoma, but deep down, I know it's nothing like living up north. I don't even know how they are surviving winter. I guess the less said about it, the better. Why belabor the point, it's not like we can change the weather.
Old gas station in late 1970's. This was around the corner from our first house we lived in 35 years ago when we were young married.  It was torn down years ago, a trailer now sits on the spot.
The bottom line: life moves on, things change, I need to quit obsessing on the "I hate winter theme". 

No comments:

Post a Comment