Sunday, November 6, 2011

RODEO!

Earlier this fall, we were given tickets to a rodeo in Anadarko by the MoBetta people. It had been so long since I had been to a rodeo, that I could not resist taking some pictures. Getting ready to be in the mood.
Got my tickets and keys. Time to hit the road Jack.
Note the blurred horse and rider. This is how much of my photography experience went.




Somehow I managed to get the horses to be clearer, but the foreground is blurry. Back to the drawing board...




 By now, I had kind of figured out what to do


.
This was the cute part of the evening, the kids' race. What got me was that there was one little boy that ran barefooted. I couldn't help but hope he didn't have any cuts on his feet, because I thought of all the bacteria that could be present in dirt where animals were. I haven't read about any children near death from running barefoot at the rodeo, so I guess it worked out ok for him.




And then it was off to the Asleep At The Wheel concert where a good time was had by all. That's all for now, have to go take care of some house duties. Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment